<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

September 20, 2006

i am surely going to hell

http://www.tard-blog.com/archives/entries/ndpn/12_tard_nearly_ruins_date.phtml

When we were little, my sister used to do these funny and terrible imitations of a fictional mentally disabled person working the drive-thru lane at a McDonalds, and I would laugh and laugh and laugh. For years we were sure that God's wrath would rain down in the form of her own little "special" brood. (God has already punished me with persistent spinsterism.) Yet, the Supremes seem to be normal. Maybe a little attention-deficitish, but beautiful, bright and normal.

I think her punishment has been the fact that she's had maybe 14 nights of decent sleep since she became a mother.

I still feel guilty about laughing, but damn that girl is funny.