<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 12, 2007

still mostly hibernating

My quest to grow emotionally and shrink physically continues. I've been on this damned diet for 10 days and, for the most part (two glasses of whisky over the course of 10 days), have stuck to it. However, it upsets my stomach. This means my ability to be social is rather limited. Nice, huh? Want a hot stock tip? Buy shares in the manufacturer of Gas-X.

The break from blogging and dating has been fruitful (hah! get it?!?) in that I've been able to focus better at work. This is good since things are really hairy at that nuthouse. If I could blog about work and get away with it, I'd be spilling my guts (hey - was that another pun for my pathetic digestive system?). Also, by forcing myself to focus inward I have to really think about why I want to stuff my mouth with beautiful fabulous hydrogenated fats when I'm stressed, sad, lonely, or bored instead of doing something more healthy. Acknowledging one's issues and actually working on them isn't easy. If you have spare metabolic karma, please send some my way.

Posting will continue to be sporadic. Fortunately, The Thirsty Bunny is taking a break from his 18 month long blog-hibernation for our reading pleasure. He is far more clever anyway.