<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

October 02, 2006

insanity

First of all, what kind of world are we living in where an attractive and seemingly capable bonafide prince can't find love? Do I want to live in that world? Seriously.

Second of all, I'm not sure I want to live in a world where a prince says he can't find love because he is always afraid that women want him for his status as opposed to who he his, and so he decides to go on national television, while fully revealing his princeliness, as a way to find his true love. He must've been behind the door when the good lord was handing out logic. Good thing he's pretty and still has his hair.

Third of all, I'm absolutely sure I don't want to live in a world where empty-headed idiots think they're going to find love on national television and become princesses. I can understand a five-year-old buying into the Disney crap, but twenty-somethings? WTF? Look here, I've been a princess from an early age. A white waspy american princess. A middle-class nightmare of a princess. I'm also acutely aware that the possibility of my marrying royalty is a bit on the remote side, national tv bedamned. I'm no Grace Kelly.

I already can't stand this show. What else is on?