<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

October 01, 2006

so i've got that going for me, which is nice

Another nice thing about getting older is the fact that I get a card full of cash money on my birthday in the amount of my age. Actually, a couple years ago, I got the amount + 100 as Mom and Dad decided to treat me for my quarterly highlights. That was very nice. There was also the year at college when I got this fantastic amethyst ring from them... I still can't believe they mailed it to me.

I most fervently hope that my card will arrive before I depart for my weekend of libertinage and retail therapy in NYC... I need that money for drinkses.

With the cooler weather, I've been indulging in whiskies again... Balvenie and Lagavulin last night.